Rhumb House Nora Hazel Point, Tortola, British Virgin IslandsCC89+F72, Parham Town, British Virgin Islands
About this listing
This hilltop home is a unique, newly renovated six bedroom villa with a two bedroom guesthouse perched atop a private hill on almost two acres overlooking the Sir Francis Drake Channel. Boasting splendid panoramas and sumptuous seclusion, it is only a short distance from the airport, white sand beaches and the island capital. Offering a unique blend of luxury and natural beauty, this is the perfect place for a family vacation home, or a romantic retreat.
Beautifully placed private residence with spacious open living, expansive outdoor patios, secluded bedroom suites, and spectacular views from every side. This two acre private property is part of the very expensive Nora Hazel Point Estate near Brandywine Bay.
A large six bedroom seven bath main house with pool, great lounge, kitchen, several different living and dining rooms plus a separate two bedroom two bathroom guest house located to the east of the main house.
The property has been recently re-designed to offer options in utilizing the property to maximize its potential for comfortable living.
– Matching modular interior/exterior furnishings that offer the ability to change furnishings, space to space, to satisfy changing needs. These modular neutral colored seats make up 4 large sectional sofas or break into attractive and comfortable seating clusters.
– The air conditioned Great Lounge has a spacious conversation area comprised of this same seating. The room also holds the house’s main bar and is open to two patios and adjacent to the formal Dining room/conference room.
– The formal dining table with 14 banana leaf chairs seats can also double as a conference table. This seating can be moved from the gracious open air Dining Room to the air conditioned adjacent Great Lounge when desired.
– An Open Lounge seats 10 in curved sectional sofas and offers the ability to serve as a breakfast room, luncheon space, smaller conference space, or cigar/card/game area. Demilune tables act as bars or serving areas, and can be moved and attached to use as extra round seating.
– The air-conditioned Private Lounge contains more of the modular couches and can be used as a reading room, office, extra sleeping room, or can switch furnishings with the Open Lounge to offer meetings or meals in A/C.
– The spacious hallways have been left to flow from area to area with minimal wall décor and unobtrusive lighting, yet can be furnished with small seating groupings during events.
– The updated Kitchen is a blend of white cabinets, neutral countertops, stainless appliances and prep tables, with tropical teak free standing buffet and stools. It operates as a caterer’s kitchen as well as the wine area, breakfast bar, and rental villa family meal prep center.
– The pool and entertaining terraces and patios can be furnished on demand with the interior seating, allowing flow between spaces for large gatherings and events.
– The six private air-conditioned bedrooms all contain en-suite bathrooms and adjacent balconies. Each offers a banana leaf king-size bed, ample and varied light sources, eclectic side furnishings, and subtle tropical décor
– Each of the six spacious private en suite bathrooms offer large vanities, open showers, multiple windows to provide breezes and natural light, hotel style closets, and are styled with natural materials and decorative touches.
– The large half bath is centrally, yet privately, located near the living/entertaining areas and also enjoys a subtle topical touch.
After Hurricane Irma, under OBMI supervision, all roofs that were damaged or destroyed have been beautifully & strongly reconstructed. All windows and doors have been replaced with high quality hurricane proof ones; all vulnerable doorways and windows have new hurricane shutters installed.
as well as income streams. No longer simply a family residence, it is an opportunity.
Some of the design choices were driven to offer options including:
– Conference center
– Business accommodations
– Destination wedding venue
- ID: 34319
- Type: Entire Place / home
- night: $100.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Air Conditioning
- Indoor pool
- Sea View
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by BryanLallana
- Super Host
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
5 Toby Ln, Aspen, CO 816115 Toby Ln, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
6089 La Jolla Scenic Dr S La Jolla, California, 92037 United States6089 La Jolla Scenic S Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Baths
70 Skaggs, Deer Lodge, Montana, 59722 United StatesDeer Lodge, MT 59722, USA
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Baths
400 Hawkins Island Dr, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522400 Hawkins Island Dr, St Simons Island, GA 31522, USA